JobsLifebushido is building a global network of people working part-time
from home with flexible hours using their unique talents.
We started business in 2006. We are always hiring.
Lifebushido believes that people at home, such as stay-at-home-moms, are an incredibly capable and vastly underutilized group of people for getting great work completed.
- The work involves all the work needed to run the ventures listed on this website.
- The work starts at 5 hours per week. If your work is good, you can increase to up to 20 hours per week. After a few months, we mutually explore your unique talents and the needs of Lifebushido ventures to determine the best work to fit your unique talents.
- We hire people from around the world. Lifebushido is run solely by people working part-time from home around the world.
Special Project - Mom MBAs
We are seeking 100 stay-at-home-moms who are MBA graduates of top 25 business schools for a top secret project. For more information, tell us about yourself, your MBA school/year, and area of speciality and email email@example.com
As of January 2011
- Jobs: We have had over 6,000 job inquiries, about 1,700 job applications, hired about 300 people and have about 100 people working with Lifebushido in the last month.
- Clients: We have about 70+ clients and we grew about 40% in 2009 and grew 70% in 2010. Our growth rate is increasing.